Tuesday, February 24, 2009

American Craft Council Show

I am fortunate enough to live just 1 hour from Baltimore, MD, a hub of art and culture. Honestly I don't take enough advantage of this fact but this weekend will be different. I'll be heading to the American Craft Council Show at the Baltimore Convention Center, wishing I had a couple thousand dollars in my pocket!

Several fellow Etsians will be there such as Nervous System.


Other well know craftsman such as Eric Silva


and Karen Gilbert,

and Ben Neubauer will be showing there as well.


This year I am most looking forward to seeing one of my favorite artists Tayla Baharal. Below is her necklace listed with the 2009 exhibitors but be sure to check out her site and take a look at her rings, wall pieces and sculpture.

No comments:

Post a Comment