Friday, November 18, 2011

Ring, ring

I decided to try some paid advertising this year. The folks at 20BestTwenty could not have made it any easier (thank you Meg)! I went out on a bit of limb by choosing a ring to promote for starters. I know, not the easiest jewelry to sell since fit is key. I have full and half sizes 5-10 ready to ship - this is more production mode than I've attempted with rings thus far.


After a quick and helpful tweet chat with Danielle last night I realized that it would help if I provide some sort of chart, link, or ring sizers. So after the boys get started with math thats the first order of business this morning.


Danielle (HandyMaiden) makes the most charming animals. Hand sculpted, handed painted polymer - each with such personality. You can find your standard favorites (fox, owl, deer) but if its a Red Panda, Fennec Fox or Eastern Quoll you're after, she's got that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment