Tuesday, February 26, 2013

And the winner is...

... Adriana who chose the Grey Mountain earrings with second place going to Emily who will receive the Blue House earrings! I'll be in contact today to get your snail mail addresses and will ship your earrings out asap!



Above was the real draw. I didn't think about how the scrap paper was going to look in photos so we "staged" the chosen names on nice brown paper but the "closed eyes, pick a name" thing was all completely accurate and apparently so stressful and exhausting for Samuel that he had to have a second breakfast. (He says PLEASE don't be upset with him if your name wasn't chosen :-)


4 comments:

  1. Ok innocent-hand, I'm not upset, in fact I never win any draw (correct?), but had to try!!! I understand your 2nd breakfast, my 8 years old son has the same problem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh do not be dismayed Marta! My son says we should do another give away sometime so that everybody gets another chance. (He has a head for business so I often take his advice ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not at all!! I'm lucky in many other things, more important things, but ever in draws... It's nice to see the "justice" sense of your son, he wants everybody to win. You're doing a great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Genevieve and son for picking my name!!!!! I wore my earrings today and I LURVE them!!!! Brightened my day and your work is beeeautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete