Thursday, February 7, 2013

Creativity in other places

Considering the quantity of time I spend on the internet its bizarre to come upon things, good things, good sites that I've never heard of - proof of just how MUCH is out there I guess. Thats what I thought when I found "101 Cookbooks - a recipe journal". Its full of great recipes 
accompanied by gorgeous photos.


This brussel sprout recipe for instance will please my gang who are all sprout fans. 

I am stepping away from the computer a little this month and giving attention and time to family and some other projects that have been on the back burner for a while. My Etsy shop will stay open but I won't re-list items as often and I'll let old designs expire. I'll keep posting here though, shooting for twice a week. 

Thanks for the follows on my new blog! I'll be shifting things over there sometime soon so if you'd like to keep following you can head over there and "click". 

No comments:

Post a Comment