Sunday, January 3, 2010

All Things are Made New

Happy New Year!
Hoping you had a wonderful Christmas! I made an attempt to vanish from the computer world for a bit as I find as much as I like what the internet can do I need to walk away from it sometimes. I spent time with family and went caroling on Christmas Eve. I reflected, looked ahead, prayed... I read a whole book. If someone offered one MORE week of holiday I would take it in an instant but I do feel refreshed and ready to start school tomorrow.


New Year's Day brought a nice surprise. My birch bark posts were chosen to be part of a great collection of earrings over at A Thoughtful Life. Its great to see such creative variety with the smallest piece of jewelry. Thank you April!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Genevieve!
    It was good to get away from the computer for awhile, wasn't it?

    Love the birch bark posts. Birch bark has always been something I am compelled to collect!

    ReplyDelete