Friday, September 10, 2010

Collaberation

Good things come in small packages.


Shannon at MissFickleMedia was willing to undertake a custom order for me. I emailed her a simple sketch, she created some copper samples and now here several weeks later...Voila!


Shiny silver rings, very well made, in a variety of sizes. I will mostly likely patina them.

They will hold stones, gems, carved bits or maybe polymer with faux enamel once I work out construction. Silver is expensive (especially compared to polymer) but I love the role reversal. The silver will play the understated, supportive role and the plastic will stand in as the "gem".

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how they turn out, I totally want one!
    Love MissFickle, she's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait until you have a collection to choose from!

    ReplyDelete