Friday, February 10, 2012

A bit about the next things

One project flows into the next...so I shouldn't be sitting here playing with shavings. It looks like I should be cleaning.




Two new shops will soon be carrying my work. Watch for Jibby and Juna in Atlanta and Austin this spring.

And...drum roll... I will be included in a book about polymer clay coming out next year! This will take up a lot of my time and attention over the next couple of months and will probably mean that the Etsy shop, when re-opened, will be limited (because unfortunately there are still only 24 hours in a day).

4 comments:

  1. Oh super fantastic news! Congratulations! It's good to busy - would be great if there were more hours in the day though. The shavings do look rather beautiful I think I will have to pin them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news is great ... these chips give me ideas ...
    Kat from France

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Gen! Hard work and vision... and talent! Your work deserves such recognition.

    And I agree, those chips are in search of a purpose. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations re the book ~ very excited for you and glad your work brilliance is recognised.
    thanks so much for the earrings ~ they are just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete