Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Behind the Scenes

To those interested in a look behind the scenes of Jibby and Juna and connected creative pursuits, I, Genevieve, give you...my blog.

Below are some of the watercolor pieces that I am currently working on - soon to be posted on Etsy. It can take quite a while to go from initial idea, to the final watercolor piece. I am a doodler at heart so lack of ideas is never a problem, narrowing them down, being concise, making decisions sometimes is.)

I just started listing these mini decoupage posts. I tend toward smaller earrings myself and decided it was high time I started making some.

Mini rivet posts will be ready soon. I am custom mixing the colors. Oh, except the " Bazooka bubblegum" pink.

I haven't decided yet whether or not to post a photo of my studio cleaned up or the real deal. Hmm...I'll have to think about that.

I've spent my years since college raising and homeschooling children for the most part. And a worthwhile pursuit all of that has been, and continues to be, however at some point, those children started to do more for themselves and I was free to put time into artwork again.

I was trained as a metalsmith but alas, do not have a full metal studio at this point. I started working with polymer clay alittle over a year ago when I was given a LARGE quantity of polymer clay equipment and materials. I felt drawn to find a use for it just about the same time I found Etsy.

Thanks for stopping by -

No comments:

Post a Comment