Thursday, March 12, 2009

Amy Butler Picked Me?!

I haven't been this surprised for quite a while.

I checked "the Storque" (Etsy's blog) yesterday afternoon. I TRY to read every article to stay on top of things. This time I recognized the face of the current guess curator. It was the designer Amy Butler, probably most well know for her fabrics featuring bold florals and graphic leaves.


I stopped dead in my tracks after two scrolls down as there (much larger than life) was my Yellow Blossom ring. Amy had curated a list and chosen one of my rings. What an absolute thrill to have a piece of my work picked by anyone (lets first just say that - I love when something I've made gets chosen for treasuries, blogs...or a gift for a best friend)! But quickly the implications of being picked by someone well known in the design industry starting swirling about in my head.

Read the full article here
!

Thank you Amy!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a well-deserved feature! I know I'd be a little numb!:^) Beautiful job Gen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!! If ever you needed affirmation that you are talented and relevant, this is it! What an honour to be featured - congratulations!
    Much love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely well-deserved! I saw it the other day. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Exciting Gen! I am so very happy for you. Your yellow blossom ring is utterly gorgeous and amazing. I have always loved your style.

    ReplyDelete