Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm preparing for New Freedom Fest coming up on September 19. (gosh - thats just a month away!) I am so thankful to have this great little crafts market/celebration of small town America right in my own home town! Its a full day of art, crafts, food, kids games and music. The day ends with an outdoor movie on the town green beginning around 8:30 pm.


Last year I ran the kids craft tent and wow - do kids like to make beaded bracelets! This year I'll participate as a vendor. (I'll have lots of new jewelry, beads, buttons and maybe some other surprises for sale.)

We're located an hour south of Harrisburg, PA and an hour north of Baltimore, MD. Right off of Rt. 83. Easy to find! Check the link to get the event schedule and a map if you're interested in attending.

All photos in this post courtesy of New Freedom Heritage.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to check out the link - I didn't not even know this event existed, and I'm so close!

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for coming! Your work was some of the favorite at the Fest!!

    ReplyDelete