Saturday, November 13, 2010

Time out

Beware the bareness of a busy life. - Socrates

Now...time to re-group because between school, household and my wholesale order from terrain I've been going 8am-8pm straight through every day.


Friday night was decidedly, deliciously, slow. Kyle and I practiced Christmas carols on guitar, mandolin and melodica, occasionally stirring a big pot of homemade applesauce that simmered on the stove. Saturday I played at making "magic stones" among other things.


If you are in Philadelphia stop by terrain at Styers in Glen Mills, PA and check out my jewelry!

5 comments:

  1. Love the colours and shapes of these beautiful beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to Terrain yesterday--beautiful store with beautiful items (of the plant persuasion and otherwise). Saw some gorgeous coral-colored necklaces--if they were yours, bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I look forward to seeing those coral necklaces (and the rest of the shop - the photos online are gorgeous)! They weren't mine probably as my shipment went out just last Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The magic stones are lovely. I love dark gray this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genevieve, I found your website through PCD and I just love your work. I came to polymer clay as a felt artist. I want to combine felt and polymer in jewelry. You're now right at the top as one of my favorite polymer artists. I love these magic stones. Also thanks for the lovely tutorial and I will definitely be following you! Happy thanksgiving from the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete