Wednesday, May 23, 2012


All my current Etsy orders are now completed and shipped so I'm back to working on gallery pieces for the polymer clay book. I've been fiddling with these island pieces for quite some time now. Hoping if I fiddle some more something will coalesce.




We're winding down our school year with just days to go. Amidst the flurry of putting together portfolios we all felt like getting out would do us some good. Samuel has expressed some frustration with drawing animals because they move so I thought getting out to the nature center would be more fun than drawing animals from photographs. I did some sketching too and felt rusty. I haven't been drawing enough lately.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love those island pieces, even unfinished...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally LOVE these island beads and I must say, before I saw your title, my immediate thought was tidal pools. Just Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete