Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Not so bad

All in all, we made it through the storm really well, especially compared to some of the folks in New York and New Jersey - our hearts just go out to them. 



I knew that the skylight needed to be replaced but I think this moves our timeframe up a bit. Not sure we can accomplish it before winter but something has to happen by spring at the latest. Unfortunately the whole thing may have to go and be replaced with a dormer of some sort.  I will really miss all that natural light.

3 comments:

  1. Glad the worst of Hurricane Sandy passed you by.

    Love the colours of the jewellery, especially in the reused, recycled post. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - its was very tense waiting for the storm to come ashore. Thanks to those of you who commented or emailed!
    Now I am just left feeling horrible for everybody north of us. NYC is not that far away and yet they are in such a different position now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you are fine Genevieve. What a storm though. I loved that part of your emergency preparation was having beads ready. A woman after my own heart. Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete